Every household has problems with stains that don’t go, odours that stick around and many others. There are various methods one can use to remove stains and keep your house smelling and looking fresh!
1. Keep a bowl of coffee powder in the fridge to ensure that your fridge always smells fresh! Be sure to replace the bowl every two months.
2. Use newspaper to clean windows to ensure that there are no water marks or tracks left on the glass.
3. To clean your sponges, rinse and squeeze out the water, before putting it in the microwave to burn away bacteria.
4. To remove hardened dirt from your microwave, put in a bowl with freshly squeezed lemon juice along with two halves of lemon, to make it easier to clean as well as to ensure that the oven smells fresh.
5. If your copper utensils have scratches, remove them by using a combination of vinegar and three spoons of salt.
6. Clean your taps and showerheads by wrapping them in a cloth dipped in vinegar. Keep the cloth in place with rubberbands or a hair clip.
7. Remove mold and dirt from your bathroom tiles by using a combination of lemon juice and baking powder. Leave it on for a few hours before rinsing.
8. Use vinegar to clean stainless steel fixtures and utensils to make them shine as good as new.
9. Use hairspray to remove marker pen marks from the walls and toothpaste to remove crayon marks.
10. Put a pillow cover over blades of your fans and switch it on to remove dust.